1. What data do we collect?
When you sign up for or use Allthebestlinks, you give us certain personal information voluntarily. This includes your personal identification information such as name, email address and the country and any other information you give us.
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with all of the data we collect when you register / sign up with Allthebestlinks. We may also collect and process data when you place an order for any of our products / services, voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email and / or use or view our website via your browser.
3. How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can communicate with you and provide the services you have requested. We use the data to create and manage your account, process your order, provide a more tailored experience for you, email you with special offers on other products / services we think you might like and enforce terms and conditions. We may use aggregate profile information of our clients to improve our service, for research purposes and marketing / promotional purposes. We may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
4. How do we store your data?
We store your data securely at our data center in Australia and have taken all reasonable security precautions in relation to your personal data. We will keep your data with us so long as your account with us validly exists. Once your account with us is deleted, we will delete your data from our data center.
We would like to send you information about our products / services that we think you might like as well as those of our partner companies. You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
6. What are your data protection rights?
We wish to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that we correct any information of you that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete your information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to us processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. Third party websites
9. Changes to the policy
10. How to contact us